Upping the Anti in conjunction with the North American Anarchist Studies Network invites supporters of the journal to Upping the Anti’s Issue 11 Launch.
Saturday January 15, 8:30PM
TORONTO FREE GALLERY
(1277 Bloor Street West, at Lansdown)
Venue is Accessible
• Musical Performances by LAL and Test Their Logik,
• Kick ass sets by DJs Nik Red and B#,
• Plus Refreshments, Raffle Prizes, and More.
• $10 (With a Copy of UPPING THE ANTI)
• $5 (Without)
• Free for UPPING THE ANTI Sustainers and Subscribers
-[UPPING THE ANTI #11 includes]-
• Interviews with Ladelle McWhorter, James Scott, and Raj Patel
• Articles by Lesley Wood on Toronto’s G20 protests, John Clarke on the tenth anniversary of OCAP’s famous march on Queen’s Park, and Stacy Douglas on anti-racism and queer organizing today
• Roundtables on the 20th Anniversary of the Oka Crisis and on No One Is Illegal’s Fight to build Sanctuary City
• Book reviews and much more….